S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive changes in the U.S. technology, media and telecommunications industries.
* Jay Rolls will step down as senior vice president and chief technology officer of Charter Communications Inc., in the late spring because of personal reasons, Light Reading reported March 13, citing an emailed statement from the company. The news comes about a year after Rolls was involved in a skiing accident in Utah.
* Motorola Solutions Inc. named Mahesh Saptharishi chief technology officer. Saptharishi recently worked at Avigilon Corp., which Motorola Solutions acquired in 2018, under the same position.
* ANGI Homeservices Inc. promoted Jamie Cohen to CFO. Cohen previously was the company's executive vice president of finance and accounting, according to a March 12 news release. Cohen is taking over from Glenn Schiffman, who had been CFO at both ANGI Homeservices and its parent entity, IAC/InterActiveCorp. Schiffman will continue as IAC's CFO while keeping his seat on ANGI Homeservices' board.
* Saddle Ranch Media Inc. unveiled a new management team to implement its 2019 business plan of launching new Narrowband internet of things smart home technology products by the third quarter. The new team includes Max Chen Li, board chairman and CEO; Alan Bailey, director and CFO; Sonny Wang, executive director, business development; Amy Yang, company secretary and vice president of IoT platform development operations; and JP Chen, vice president of IoT embedded devices, the company said March 11.
* Meredith Corp. tapped Catherine Levene to be president and chief digital officer for the company's National Media Group, effective April 1. Levene will succeed Stan Pavlovksy, who is leaving Meredith at the end of this month, the company said March 11.
* Kelly Bennett is stepping down as chief marketing officer of Netflix Inc. Bennett, who joined the streaming giant in 2012, will continue to in the position until a replacement is named, Netflix said in a news release.