trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/jt4hjuf05zl1nbvhe_hjgq2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Tietto Minerals secures 90% interest in Abujar Middle gold tenement


Insight Weekly: Job growth faces hurdles; shale firms sit on cash pile; Africa's lithium future


Insight Weekly: Loan growth picks up; US-China PE deals fall; France faces winter energy crunch


Insight Weekly: CEO pay jumps; yield curve inversion deepens; wind giants lift turbine prices


Watch Nickel Market Outlook Complex Demand Supply Fundamentals

Tietto Minerals secures 90% interest in Abujar Middle gold tenement

Tietto Minerals Ltd. increased its stake in the Abujar Middle tenement exploration license, part of the Abujar gold project in Ivory Coast, to 90% from 50% previously.

The license was transferred to Tiebaya Gold Sarl, in which the company's wholly owned subsidiary, Tietto Minerals Austar Pty. Ltd., holds a 90% interest. The remaining 10% of Tiebaya is retained by B&F Minerals Sarl.

Previously, Tietto owned 50% of the share capital in B&F, which owned 100% of the Abujar Middle license.

A joint venture agreement between Tietto and B&F allowed the former to drop its 50% stake in B&F in exchange for a 90% interest in the Abujar Middle license.

However, Tietto is in discussions with B&F to retain its 50% share after the transfer, it said March 21.

The Abujar project comprises three tenements, Abujar North, Abujar Middle, and Abujar South, covering 1,114 square kilometers over a strike length of 70 kilometers.

The Abujar Middle tenement has a maiden inferred resource of 10.4 million tonnes at 2.1 g/t gold for 703,600 ounces of gold.

The company said it is planning up to 40,000 meters of reverse circulation and diamond drilling this year, with an 8,000-meter program already commenced.

Tietto Minerals completed its IPO on the ASX in mid-January, raising A$6 million via the issue of 30 million shares at 20 Australian cents per share.