S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of ratings actions on Asia-Pacific financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed and then withdrew the AAA(idn) national long-term rating of MUFG Bank Ltd.'s Jakarta branch. The outlook was stable at the time of the withdrawal.
* Moody's lowered its outlook on China Huarong Asset Management Co. Ltd. to negative from stable and downgraded its baseline credit assessment to "b1" from "ba3." Concurrently, the rating agency affirmed the company's long- and short-term issuer ratings at A3 and P-2, respectively.
* Moody's affirmed DBS Group Holdings Ltd.'s long- and short-term local and foreign currency issuer ratings at Aa2 and P-1, respectively. It affirmed DBS Bank Ltd.'s long- and short-term local and foreign currency bank deposit ratings at Aa1 and P-1, respectively. The outlooks are stable.
* Moody's affirmed Shinhan Financial Group Co. Ltd.'s long- and short-term foreign-currency issuer ratings at A1 and Prime-1, respectively, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed Indonesia's local- and foreign-currency long- and short-term issuer default ratings at BBB and F2, respectively. The outlook is stable.
* S&P Global Ratings assigned South Korea-based Hana Financial Investment Co. Ltd. long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of A- and A-2, respectively. The outlook on the long-term rating is stable.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.