trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/CVx39dOWF2NitseXFIaoDA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

CapitaLand's subsidiary receives equity shares in Vinplex India

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd


IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help

CapitaLand's subsidiary receives equity shares in Vinplex India

CapitaLand Ltd.'s AIL 2 Pte. Ltd. subsidiary was allotted 5,013,286 equity shares in Periyapalayam Logistics Park Private Ltd.'s unit Vinplex India Pvt. Ltd. at 100 Indian rupees apiece.

The developer's 51% indirect interest in each of AIL 2, Periyapalayam Logistics and Vinplex India remained unchanged following the completion of the allotment. The remaining 49% interest is held by Temasek Holdings (Pte.) Ltd.

The transaction is not expected to have any material impact on CapitaLand's net tangible assets or earnings per share for the 2019 full year.

As of Dec. 6, US$1 was equivalent to 71.28 Indian rupees.