S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
Dec. 31, 2018
* Banco do Brasil SA said Fabrício da Soller resigned as chairman of its board, while Reinaldo Kazufumi Yokoyama resigned as distribution director.
* BB Seguridade Participações SA's board elected Reinaldo Kazufumi Yokoyama as clients, commercial and products director. Additionally, Antônio Rugero Guibo resigned as director of governance, risk and controls.
* Chubb Peru SA Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros said Claudia Mariel Miraglia Tejada resigned as director and was replaced by Jorge Carlos Harten Costa.
Dec. 28, 2018
* Marcelo Kalim has stepped down as the chairman of BTG Pactual Group and Banco BTG Pactual SA, and will be replaced by current board member Nelson Jobim. Additionally, the bank's founder and former CEO André Esteves returned to the company's controlling group of partners.
* Banco Santander (Brasil) SA said Manoel Marcos Madureira stepped down as vice president and an executive officer.
* Sociedad Matriz del Banco de Chile SA accepted Juan Enrique Pino Visinteiner's resignation as a board director and appointed Juan Figueroa as his replacement.
Dec. 27, 2018
* Jorge Alava will no longer serve as Banco de Servicios Financieros SA's general manager but will continue in his role as chairman of the bank's board.
* Myanmar Investments International Ltd. appointed Nicholas John Paris a non-independent and non-executive board director.
* Banco de Chile accepted Juan Enrique Pino Visinteiner's resignation as a director and appointed Julio Figueroa as a new director.
* Banco do Brasil SA said Gueitiro Matsuo Genso resigned as chief retail distribution officer.
Dec. 26, 2018
* Banco Central do Brasil tapped Carlos Viana de Carvalho to serve as a member of its monetary policy board. Meanwhile, Tiago Couto Berriel will become the head of economic policy and corporate risk management.
* CGM Leasing Argentina SA said Carlos Luc resigned as a director.