This feature presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the North American real estate industry, including U.S. real estate investment trusts and real estate operating companies, homebuilders and gaming operators.
* Forestar Group Inc CEO Phillip Weber will step down Dec. 28. Daniel Bartok, most recently executive vice president of owned real estate for Wells Fargo, will replace Weber.
* RW Holdings NNN REIT Inc. CEO Harold Hofer added the title of president of the company in place of Howard Makler, who resigned as the company's president, chief marketing officer and co-secretary.
* Former Senior Vice President of RE/MAX Holdings Inc. Pete Crowe was promoted to executive vice president.
* Group vice president of The Kroger Co. and CEO of its data analytics unit 84.51° Stuart Aitken was appointed to the board of InvenTrust Properties Corp.
* Mark Shaver, vice president of business development and strategic alliances at Johns Hopkins Medicine, will join Welltower Inc. Jan. 3, 2018, as senior vice president for strategy.
* Lisa Most, senior vice president for legal at Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, will assume the roles of general counsel, chief compliance officer and secretary of the company upon the retirement of Bruce Goldman on Jan. 9, 2018.