This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Rockwood Capital LLC bought the three-building, 195,372-square-foot Growers Square office complex at 1646-1676 California Blvd. in Walnut Creek, Calif., for approximately $88 million from Invesco, the San Jose Mercury News reported, citing Contra Costa County records.
* The Pavilion Towers LLC acquired the 680-unit Pavilion Apartments multifamily property comprising two 22-story buildings at 136 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in Newark, N.J., for $70.5 million from Pavilion Broad Street LLC, NJBiz reported.
* The Connor Group sold the 240-unit Brookwood Valley apartment community at 2035 Peachtree Rd. in Atlanta to AP Ocean Acquisitions LLC for $36 million, the Atlanta Business Chronicle reported.
* A Lynd Opportunity Partners/Windy City RE joint venture acquired 1,031 apartments in Florida's Panhandle region from Bank of Oklahoma for approximately $35.7 million, The Real Deal reported.
* Rexford Industrial Realty Inc. purchased a 100%-leased industrial property offering 115,600 square feet of space on 4.41 acres at 16010 Shoemaker Ave. in Cerritos, Calif., for $17.2 million.
* Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. sold about 34.87 acres of land on the north side of LPGA Blvd. along the east side of Interstate 95 in Florida to Buc-ee's Ltd. for roughly $13.9 million.
* Condor Hospitality Trust Inc. closed the sale of its 135-room Comfort Suites-South Bend hotel at 52939 US 933 N. in Indiana for $6.1 million.
* Phillips Edison & Co. Inc. purchased the 135,437-square-foot Shoppes of Lake Village grocery-anchored shopping center in Leesburg, Fla., for an undisclosed price.
American Finance Trust details property deals following 2017
Fla. apartment complex changes hands for $110.5M