trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/AkM8zjw9Jjg2JjgSeuz2uQ2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Scatec Solar secures financing for 47-MW solar portfolio in Ukraine

Blog

Insight Weekly: Bank boards lag on gender parity; future of office in doubt; US LNG exports leap

Blog

Insight Weekly: Job growth faces hurdles; shale firms sit on cash pile; Africa's lithium future

Blog

Insight Weekly: Loan growth picks up; US-China PE deals fall; France faces winter energy crunch

Blog

Perspectives from China: Chinese M&A in 2022


Scatec Solar secures financing for 47-MW solar portfolio in Ukraine

Scatec Solar ASA secured €36 million in nonresource debt financing for the 47-MW Rengy solar portfolio in Ukraine.

The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank signed credit agreements for the financing that covers 70% of the total project costs of €52 million.

The portfolio consists of three solar facilities, which will be built in the Mykolaiv region under the country's 10-year feed-in-tariff scheme. Scatec Solar will take a 51% ownership in the facilities while renewable energy project developer Rengy Development will own the remaining 49% interest.

Scatec Solar will construct, operate and maintain the plants, as well as providing asset management services for them.