S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive management, board and regulatory changes in the energy industry. The moves are listed by sector in reverse chronological order.
* El Paso Electric Co. said in a filing that William Stiller will retire as senior vice president and chief human resources officer, effective Feb. 1, 2019.
* Atlantica Yield PLC said in a U.S. SEC filing that Gonzalo Urquijo resigned from its board of directors and from the nominating and corporate governance committee. The company also reported the resignation of Robert Dove from the compensation committee. In addition, Atlantica Yield appointed CEO Santiago Seage to its board.
* James Suciu resigned from the board of NextEra Energy Partners LP to rejoin General Electric Co. as vice president of commercial at GE Gas Power. The partnership's board elected Robert Byrne to replace Suciu, effective Dec. 21.
* The Netherlands-headquartered electric transmission company TenneT Holding BV named CEO Manon van Beek, CFO Otto Jager, and COOs Ben Voorhorst and Wilfried Breuer to its board of directors, effective Jan. 1, 2019. Lex Hartman will step down from the executive board since the nonstatutory director position will cease to exist.
Oil and gas utility/midstream
* Southcross Energy Partners LP appointed Michael Howe as senior vice president and CFO of its general partner, Southcross Energy Partners GP LLC, effective Jan. 4, 2019. Howe will replace Bret Allan, who is stepping down effective Jan. 4, 2019, to take a position with another company.
* Robert Clutterbuck resigned Dec. 21 from the board of Westmoreland Resources GP LLC, the general partner of Westmoreland Resource Partners LP, for personal reasons amid Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings for parent company Westmoreland Coal Co. and its master limited partnership.