trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/8sjWqBc7BdeqbUalJGYjBw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

ArTara Therapeutics, Proteon complete merger, $42.5M financing

COVID-19 Pandemic Likely To Cause US Telemedicine Boom

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

S&P Global Market Intelligence

Cannabis: Hashing Out a Budding Industry


IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help

ArTara Therapeutics, Proteon complete merger, $42.5M financing

ArTara Therapeutics Inc. said it completed a merger with Waltham, Mass.-based pharmaceutical company Proteon Therapeutics Inc.

The combined company will operate as ArTara Therapeutics Inc. and will start trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market at market open Jan. 10 under the ticker symbol TARA, according to ArTara's Jan. 9 press release.

The combined company also completed a concurrent equity financing of about $42.5 million. The proceeds from the financing will be used to develop ArTara's product candidates TARA-002 and intravenous choline chloride.

Proteon shareholders own about 10% of the combined company, while ArTara shareholders and new investors own the remaining 90%. ArTara CEO Jesse Shefferman will retain the same role in the new entity.

H.C. Wainwright & Co. and Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP were the financial and legal advisers to Proteon for the merger. Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. was ArTara's financial adviser, while Cooley LLP was its legal adviser.