* Blackstone, Alliance Data Systems, T. Rowe Price Group, Invesco and Radian Group are scheduled to report quarterly results before markets open today.
* Total personal auto policies in force at Progressive Corp. expanded at their fastest annual rate in six years in 2016 as the steady growth in policy count in the agency channel complemented characteristically strong, albeit slightly lower, direct auto volumes.
* Capital BlueCross agreed to acquire a majority interest in Vibra Health Plan, a Harrisburg, Pa.-based health insurance plan focused solely on Medicare-eligible beneficiaries.
* Ant Financial Services, an affiliate of Alibaba Group Holding, is reportedly buying Dallas-based MoneyGram International, say sources for The Wall Street Journal.
* Blue Gate Bank is the first de novo bank to open in Orange County, Calif., since 2009.
* In Illinois, Geneseo-based Central Bank Illinois is buying First National Bank and Trust Co. of Rochelle, a unit of Ogle County BancShares.
* In Arkansas, Little Rock-based Southern Bancorp will acquire Farmers Bank of Hamburg for approximately $4.5 million in cash and stock.
* Coldwater, Ohio-based First Choice Credit Union and Lima, Ohio-based Superior Credit Union are planning on combining their operations, The Lima News reports.
* Harvard Management Co. Inc., Harvard University's endowment manager, will lay off about half of its 230 employees as part of a plan to outsource the management of most of its assets, sources told the Journal.
* And Dutch financial market regulator AFM mistakenly made public details of several non-public short trades dating back to 2012, including bets against Dutch banks by billionaire investor George Soros, the Financial Times reports. AFM admitted the mistake and quickly took down the data.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription.