S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* S&P Global Ratings placed Italy-based payments services firm Nexi SpA's B+ long-term issuer credit and senior secured issue ratings on CreditWatch with positive implications.
* S&P Global Ratings assigned A+/A-1 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings to Bank of Montreal Ireland PLC as a result of becoming the main EU-based unit of Bank of Montreal.
* Moody's upgraded the long-term local and foreign currency deposit ratings of PAO AK BARS Bank to B1 from B2 and revised the outlook to stable from positive. Also upgraded were the company's long-term local- and foreign-currency counterparty risk ratings to Ba3 from B1, its long-term counterparty risk assessment to Ba3(cr) from B1(cr), and its baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments to "b2" from "b3."
* Fitch Ratings assigned viability rating of "bb-" to Kazakhstan-based JSC Altyn Bank and affirmed its BBB- long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings, with stable outlooks. The agency also affirmed the bank's short-term foreign-currency issuer default rating at F3, its support rating at 2 and its national long-term rating at AA+(kaz).
Fitch also affirmed JSC SB Alfa-Bank's long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at BB-, with a stable outlook. Also affirmed were the bank's B short-term foreign-currency issuer default ratings, "bb-" viability rating, 4 support rating and BBB+(kaz) national long-term rating.
Additionally, Fitch affirmed Subsidiary Bank JSC Home Credit & Finance Bank's long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at B+, with stable outlooks. The agency also affirmed its B short-term foreign-currency issuer default rating, "b+" viability rating, 4 support rating and BBB (kaz) national long-term rating. Home Credit & Finance Bank's senior unsecured debt long-term rating was also affirmed at B+, with a recovery rating of RR4, while its senior unsecured debt national long-term rating was affirmed at BBB (kaz).
* Capital Intelligence Ratings lowered the financial strength rating of Invest Bank PSC to BB from BBB- and revised the outlook on its foreign-currency rating to negative.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.