trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/6JBVVr6pC02anHPNsH0Hgw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Cyrela Commercial signs deals with CPPIB, Prologis

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Cyrela Commercial signs deals with CPPIB, Prologis

Cyrela Commercial Properties SA signed two non-binding memorandums of understanding with the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and Prologis Inc. for the operation of logistics warehouses and investment in corporate offices.

Under the agreement with the Canadian pension fund, Cyrela will transfer a 33% equity interest in the companies that own the CCP corporate offices portfolio. CPPIB, in turn, will exchange its interest in the companies that own a logistic warehouses portfolio, in which the company already owns a 25% interest in.

The duo is also considering forming US$400 million in new joint ventures to invest in corporate offices.

Meanwhile, the Prologis agreement concerns the Brazilian developer's sale of its 50% interest in the logistic warehouses portfolio at market value. The deal is dependent on the successful completion of the CPPIB transaction.

If both memorandums of understanding are exercised and completed, Cyrela will own a 25% stake in the logistics warehouses portfolio, while Prologis will own the remaining 75%. A concerned landbank portfolio, meanwhile, will remain a 50/50 joint venture between the two.

The transactions are subject to a number of conditions, including the approval of Brazilian antitrust authorities.