This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Criterion Group paid approximately $80 million to buy a development site consisting of two parcels at 22-09 Queens Plaza N. and 22-09 41st Ave. in New York City from PEC Realty Corp., The Real Deal reported, citing property records.
* Alexander & Baldwin Inc. closed its off-market purchase of two class A warehouse buildings representing 150,000 square feet of industrial space in Kapolei, Hawaii, for $40 million.
* Regus' coworking operator Spaces agreed to occupy approximately 43,000 square feet at the under-construction five-story, 85,762-square-foot One CocoWalk office building in Coconut Grove, Fla., under a 12-year lease, The Real Deal reported.
Federal Realty Investment Trust, Grass River Property LLC and the Comras Co. are redeveloping the property at 3015 Grand Ave.
* Global Medical REIT Inc. sold the Great Bend Regional Hospital in Kansas for approximately $32.5 million in gross proceeds. In the 2018 fourth quarter, the company bought six medical office net-leased assets totaling 206,997 leasable square feet for $58.6 million.
* Holloway Lodging Corp. sold the Travelodge hotel in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, for C$6.9 million.
* Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc. sold the 7,800-square-foot Jenks Plaza in Oklahoma for $2.2 million.
* Meridian Senior Living LLC opened the new Chapel Hill and Smithfield Woods communities in northern Rhode Island, offering 272 beds in the aggregate.
* International Endeavors Corp intends to build a production facility to manufacture off-grid grow laboratories in Mexico.
Report: SkyBridge, EJF Capital part ways on planned $3B Opportunity Zone REIT
Co-living provider Quarters secures $300M to fuel US expansion
Report: Greystar in $240M contract for Equity Residential's NYC property
Kennedy Wilson sells Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe hotel in Calif. for $120M
Innovatus Capital Partners pays $64M for 2 Nashville, Tenn., office buildings