S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of ratings actions on Asia-Pacific financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Hang Seng Bank Ltd.'s long-term issuer default rating of A+, with a stable outlook. Fitch also affirmed the bank's viability rating at "a+."
* Fitch affirmed PT Bank KEB Hana Indonesia's long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating at BBB and long-term local-currency IDR at BBB+. The outlook is stable.
* Moody's affirmed NH Investment & Securities Co. Ltd.'s Baa1 foreign-currency long-term issuer rating and P-2 short-term issuer rating. The outlook is stable.
* Moody's downgraded the long-term foreign-currency issuer rating and long-term foreign- and local-currency bank deposit ratings of India-based Yes Bank Ltd. to B2 from Ba3. The outlook is negative.
* Moody's affirmed the A1 senior unsecured debt rating of China Development Bank, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch downgraded the viability rating of Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd. "a+" from "aa-" and affirmed its short-term issuer default rating at F1+. The bank's long-term issuer default rating of AA- remains on Rating Watch Negative.
* Moody's raised the outlooks on five Pakistan banks — Allied Bank Ltd., Habib Bank Ltd., MCB Bank Ltd., National Bank of Pakistan and United Bank Ltd. — to stable from negative after taking a similar action on the country's sovereign rating.
* S&P Global Ratings lowered its outlook on Guangzhou Financial Holdings Group Co. Ltd. to stable from positive and affirmed the company's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at BBB+ and A-2, respectively.
* Ratings withdrew its A- long-term and A-2 short-term issuer credit ratings on CIMB Investment Bank Bhd. at the issuer's request. The outlook on the long-term rating was stable at the time of the withdrawal.
* Fitch affirmed Macao-based Tai Fung Bank Ltd.'s long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating at BBB+. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch affirmed Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Macau) Ltd.'s long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating at A, with a stable outlook.
* Moody's raised its ratings outlook on Pakistan to stable from negative and affirmed the country's local- and foreign-currency long-term issuer and senior unsecured debt ratings at B3.
* Moody's affirmed the A1 senior unsecured debt rating of Export-Import Bank of China, with a stable outlook.
* Moody's affirmed Agricultural Development Bank of China's A1 long-term local-/foreign-currency issuer rating, with a stable outlook. The agency also affirmed the company's P-1 short-term local-/foreign-currency issuer rating.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.