S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Spain's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at A-/F1, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. The rating agency also affirmed the country ceiling at AAA. The nation's issue ratings on long- and short-term senior unsecured foreign-currency bonds were affirmed at A-/F1, while the issue rating on long-term senior unsecured local-currency bonds was affirmed at A-.
* DBRS confirmed Italy's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer ratings at BBB (high)/R-1 (low), with the trend remaining stable on all ratings.
* Moody's placed Italy-based Banca Carige SpA's Caa3 long-term issuer rating and Caa1 long-term deposit ratings under review, with direction uncertain. It also affirmed the bank's baseline credit assessment and adjusted baseline credit assessment of ca.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Italy-based Iccrea Banca SpA and its core subsidiary Iccrea BancaImpresa SpA's BB/B long- and short-term issuer credit ratings, with a stable outlook. The rating agency also affirmed the issue ratings on both the entities' senior unsecured debt and subordinated debt at BB and B, respectively.
* S&P affirmed BBB/A-2 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings on Italian lender FCA Bank SpA, with a negative outlook.
* DBRS confirmed the A (low)/R-1 (low) long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer ratings of Lithuania, with a stable trend on all ratings.
* Fitch upgraded the long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating of Polish lender Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA to BB- from B+, with a stable outlook. At the same time, the agency upgraded the bank's national long-term rating to BBB-(pol) from BB+(pol), with a stable outlook; national short-term rating to F3(pol) from B(pol); and viability rating to bb- from b+. The agency also affirmed the bank's B short-term foreign-currency issuer default rating, 4 support rating, and B support rating floor.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.