trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/5b_OvwZr7vfhvMaSFje8mQ2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Fusion, XComIP join forces to launch new carrier services company

Blog

Breaking into Europe’s Digital Infrastructure Markets: Drivers & Trends

Blog

Does Disney+ Hotstar minus IPL equal trouble for the streaming giant?

Blog

Broadband revenues continue to grow in CEE

Blog

SVOD players open to hybrid models; Netflix and Disney to add ad-supported plans


Fusion, XComIP join forces to launch new carrier services company

Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. and communications products and services provider XComIP LLC struck a deal to create Fusion Global Services LLC, a newly formed company designed to offer voice services to carriers worldwide.

Fusion and XComIP will both contribute their carrier services revenue, customers, vendor agreements, and certain system and infrastructure assets to the newly formed entity. Upon closing of the transaction, Fusion's Carrier Services division will be organized and managed separately from Fusion, with Fusion owning a 60% ownership position in the new entity and XComIP holding the remaining 40% ownership position.

XComIP CEO Jay Adams will lead the new company, which will help Fusion see an increase in consolidated revenue and gross profit and a reduction in operating expenses achieved by leveraging XComIP's capital equipment and network across the combined entity, according to a June 12 news release.

The transaction is expected to close before the end of the third quarter, subject to customary approvals and consents.