S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Bath Investment & Building Society appointed to its board Tonia Lovell, who has been working at the company for the last nine years. Lovell in 2011 became a member of the company's senior management team and in 2015 was appointed chief risk officer.
* PAO Sberbank of Russia appointed to its supervisory board Leonid Boguslavsky, founder of international investment company ru-Net Ltd.; Maxim Oreshkin, Russia's minister of economic development; and Olga Skorobogatova, deputy governor of the Bank of Russia.
* Alexander Tarnavsky was named chairman of the newly appointed board of directors at JSC Russian International Bank. The board also includes Oleg Boyko, Vladimir Golubev, Vasily Kirsanov and Bulad Subanov.
* Arden Partners Plc Executive Deputy Chairman Jonathan Keeling and COO Stephen Wassell intend to step down from the company's board once regulatory approval of Donald Brown's appointment as CEO-designate is confirmed. Current CEO James Reed-Daunter will remain as an executive director on the board, but will formally step down as CEO.
* Liquidnet Europe Ltd. appointed Stephen Grady a nonexecutive director. Grady, who was global head of trading at Legal & General Group Plc's investment management arm, was recently appointed head of market structure and strategy at Ipreo.
* Banco de Sabadell SA's board approved the appointment of George Donald Johnston as independent director, replacing Joan Llonch Andreu.
* Grupo Catalana Occidente SA's board accepted the resignation submitted by JS INVEST SL, represented by Javier Juncadella Salisachs, as member and vice chairman of the board of directors. To fill the vacancy caused, the board appointed Gestión de Activos y Valores SL, represented by Javier Juncadella Salisachs, to the post until the next shareholder's general meeting.
* Panmure Gordon & Co. Plc said nonexecutive directors Steve Baldwin and Lesley Watkins will step down from its board.
* CMC Markets Plc's nonexecutive director Manjit Wolstenholme informed the board of her intention to step down from the post at the annual general meeting of July 27 for personal reasons. The search for a successor is planned to be completed before the meeting.
* Specialist lender OakNorth Bank Ltd. named Navtej Nandra, subject to regulatory approval, and Ted Berk to its board. Nandra is a former president of E*TRADE Financial Corp. and previously head of international at Morgan Stanley's Morgan Stanley Investment Management, while Berk worked at U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital for 20 years. The appointments follow Adair Turner's departure as senior independent director at OakNorth.
* Santander UK Plc's Bruce Carnegie-Brown will step down as a board member June 1. He will continue as vice chairman and lead independent director at parent Banco Santander SA.
Please forward news of board changes in Europe to email@example.com.