S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech, and life sciences companies.
* The Medicines Co. named Christopher Visioli its treasurer and CFO. He succeeds William O'Connor, who is retiring but will remain as an adviser through 2018.
* Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. said its COO, Abhijit Mukherjee, will retire March 31. Mukherjee, who served at the generics drugmaker for 15 years, will be replaced by Erez Israeli.
* CRISPR Therapeutics AG said Tyler Dylan-Hyde retired as the chief legal officer of the company.
* Emergent BioSolutions Inc. promoted Executive Vice President of Administration and CFO Robert Kramer Sr. to the newly created position of president and COO. In addition, the company's board appointed Richard Lindahl executive vice president and CFO.
* Petlife Pharmaceuticals Inc. appointed Laura De Leon Castro president, CEO, secretary, treasurer, CFO and board chairman after the resignation of Ralph Salvagno.
* Cerecor Inc. appointed Peter Greenleaf CEO.
* BeyondSpring Inc. appointed Edward Liu CFO.
* Oncimmune Holdings Plc named Adam Hill its chief medical and chief strategy officer.
* Dimerix Ltd. named David Packham to the newly created position of chief medical officer.
* Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc. appointed Caroline Van Hove as the biopharmaceutical company's first chief commercial officer.
* Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc promoted Gregory Divis to be executive vice president and COO, a newly created role. Divis joined the pharmaceuticals company in January 2017 as chief commercial officer.