S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* DBRS confirmed the ratings of U.K.-based Nationwide Building Society, including its long- and short-term deposits and issuer ratings of A (high)/R-1 (middle). The trend on all the ratings is stable.
* DBRS assigned ratings to French development bank SFIL SA, including long- and short-term issuer ratings of AA (high)/R-1 (high). The outlook on all the ratings is stable.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed French development finance agency Agence Française de Développement's long- and short-term issuer default ratings at AA/F1+, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating.
* Fitch withdrew the ratings of Russia-based Commercial Bank DeltaCredit JSC, citing commercial reasons. Prior to withdrawal, the rating agency affirmed the lender's ratings, including its BBB- long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings, with a positive outlook, and its F3 short-term foreign-currency issuer default rating.
* Moody's downgraded the long-term bank deposit ratings of Invest Bank PSC to Ba3 from Ba1 with a negative outlook, concluding a review initiated May 1. The agency also downgraded the United Arab Emirates-based bank's long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings to Ba2/Not Prime from Baa3/Prime-3 and its long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments to Ba2(cr)/NP(cr) from Baa3(cr)/P-3(cr).
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed the ratings of Morocco-based Banque Centrale Populaire, with a stable outlook.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.