S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco Pichincha SA announced the death of Jaime Benito Zuleta Jaramillo, a member of the board of directors.
* The Mexican Finance Ministry appointed Enrique Martínez y Morales as the new director general of state-run Financiera Nacional de Desarrollo Agropecuario Rural Forestal y Pesquero.
* The Mexican Finance Ministry named Bernardo González Rosas the new president of the country's banking regulator CNBV.
* Banco Bradesco SA appointed José Gomes Fernandes, Klayton Tomaz dos Santos, Marcos Antônio Martins, Nairo José Martinelli Vidal Júnior and Roberto França as directors.
* Banco Hipotecario de El Salvador SA said Julio Ernesto Bran Rodas was appointed manager of the bank's Agropyme financing division, and Miguel Francisco Parada Alvarenga was appointed director of integral risk management.
* Banco Lafise SA said Oscar Alberto Murillo Tabash has ceased to function as the bank's general manager.
* Banco Unión SA appointed Luis Fernando Escobar Patiño as country manager for operations and state services.