S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the A+ long-term issuer default ratings of HSBC France SA and HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG and assigned the ratings a stable outlook after removing them from Rating Watch Negative.
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of Joint-Stock Innovation Commercial Bank Ipak Yuli and Private Joint Stock Bank Trustbank at B/B and those of JSCB Universal bank at B-/B. The outlook on all the long-term ratings is stable. The rating agency also affirmed several other ratings of the three Uzbekistan-based banks.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Italian bank Banca del Mezzogiorno - MedioCredito Centrale SpA at BBB-/A-3, with a negative outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings revised the outlook on Czech Republic-based Moneta Money Bank as to positive from stable and affirmed the bank's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at BBB/A-2. The rating action follows the bank's agreement to acquire 100% of Wüstenrot & Württembergische AG units Wüstenrot – stavební spořitelna as and Wüstenrot hypoteční banka as.
* Moody's placed several ratings of Latvia-based AS Citadele banka on review for upgrade, including its Ba1/NP long- and short-term bank deposit ratings, "ba3" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments, Baa3(cr)/P-3(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments and Baa3/P-3 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings.
* Moody's affirmed PAO Sberbank of Russia's Baa3/Prime-3 long- and short-term bank deposit ratings, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating. The agency also affirmed the Russian bank's Baa3 senior unsecured debt rating, with a stable outlook, "ba1" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments, Baa3(cr)/Prime-3(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments and Baa3/Prime-3 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings.
* Moody's upgraded Otkritie Financial Corp. Bank's baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments to "b2" from "b3." The rating agency also affirmed the Russian lender's Ba2/Not Prime long- and short-term bank deposit ratings, Ba2 senior unsecured debt rating, Ba1(cr)/Not Prime(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments and Ba1/Not Prime counterparty risk ratings. The outlook on the long-term bank deposit and senior unsecured debt rating is stable.
* S&P Global Ratings placed the B long-term issuer credit ratings of French bank Groupe BPCE's Tunisian unit Banque Tuniso-Koweitienne on CreditWatch with negative implications. The CreditWatch placement follows the announcement that the Tunisian government agreed to acquire BPCE's 60% stake in Banque Tuniso-Koweitienne and reflects the rating agency's expectation that the deal is highly likely to go through, putting downside pressure on the unit's rating.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.