This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Gladstone Land Corp. snapped up four farms spanning 3,253 gross acres in southwestern Arizona for $27.5 million, and completed a 75,000-square-foot expansion of a light industrial facility in Vance, Ala.
* Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust forked over C$10.9 million for a 44-unit townhouse property in Maple Ridge, B.C., in the northeastern section of Metro Vancouver.
* A Cabot Properties Inc. affiliate purchased a 136,894-square-foot warehouse in Tamarac, Florida, for $18.5 million.
* Fronsac REIT is partnering with Odacite Immobilier to develop a free-standing Benny & Co restaurant in Cap Rouge, Quebec. The 50/50 joint venture will spend roughly C$2 million to complete the project before the year closes.
* Corporate Office Properties Trust wholly leased an incubator in a one-story office building at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive in Columbia, Md., the Baltimore Business Journal reported.
American Hotel Income Properties to acquire hotel portfolio for US$407M: The company also launched a bought deal public offering of limited partnership units and convertible debentures.
Report: BlackRock JV seeking buyers for Manhattan office building: The building is valued at approximately $403 million, Real Estate Alert reported, citing industry sources.
Report: Blackstone rounds up European hotel disposal with Amsterdam asset sale: The private equity firm off-loaded the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in central Amsterdam to Anbang Insurance Group Co. Ltd. at a price tag of approximately €350 million, according to a PropertyEU report.
New York REIT pays $277M to boost stake in Worldwide Plaza: Following the completion of the deal, the company owns a total indirect equity interest of 98.8% in the mixed-use building.
Blackstone splashes $170M on 3 Las Vegas apartment complexes: Union Apartments and SW apartment complexes, in the southwest valley, along with Dream, in Henderson, changed hands for an average of $174,900 per unit, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.