trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/4FZsk6Gstn9XXibtnlE9Ng2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Incyte secures rights to Calithera cancer drug in multimillion dollar deal

COVID-19 Pandemic Likely To Cause US Telemedicine Boom

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

S&P Global Market Intelligence

Cannabis: Hashing Out a Budding Industry

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Incyte secures rights to Calithera cancer drug in multimillion dollar deal

Incyte Corp. secured the rights to Calithera BioSciences Inc.'s CB-1158 cancer drug for an upfront payment of $45 million.

Incyte is also investing $8 million in Calithera by purchasing the company's shares at $4.65 apiece.

The agreement gives Incyte the rights to develop and commercialize CB-1158 arginase inhibitor in hematology and oncology. Incyte will fund 70% of the global development costs, with the remaining 30% coming from Calithera.

Calithera will also receive a share of the profits as well as over $430 million in potential milestone-related payments. The agreement provides for Calithera to opt out of its co-funding obligations by foregoing its U.S. profits eligibility.

Calithera will then be eligible to receive up to $750 million in milestone-related payments in such a scenario.

The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2017.