S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* AMP Ltd. named John Fraser, former secretary to the Australian treasury, a nonexecutive director on its board.
* Shriram Asset Management Company Ltd said it appointed Akhilesh Kumar Singh as managing director.
* Jiangsu Jiangyin Rural Commercial Bank Co. Ltd. supervisor Yang Limin resigned from her post due to personal reasons.
* Bank of Jinzhou Co. Ltd. said Zhang Caiguang and Wang Jinsong resigned as nonexecutive directors, effective Aug. 7.
* Sri Lanka's Bank of Ceylon said Ranel Wijesinha is no longer an independent nonexecutive director following the expiration of his term on Aug. 1.
* India-based Religare Enterprises Ltd. appointed Milind Narendra Patel its group CEO, effective Aug. 7.
* Melinda Conrad plans to retire as a nonexecutive director of Australia's OFX Group Ltd, with effect from Sept. 28.
* Reliance Home Finance Ltd. named Pinkesh R. Shah its full-time CFO.
* John Cowan will step down as CFO of Australia-based Centrepoint Alliance Ltd in November.
* Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. named Deepali Pant Joshi a public interest director for a three-year term, effective Aug. 8.
* HSBC Holdings PLC has named Ahmed Saiful Islam head of retail banking for Bangladesh, effective Aug. 2, The Daily Star reported.
* Jesus Vicente Garcia resigned as executive vice president and COO of Citystate Savings Bank, Inc., effective July 15.
* Credit Suisse Group AG has reportedly added four private bankers to its Singapore-based team focusing on Indonesia.
* BNP Paribas SA said Pascal Fischer was named head of global markets for Asia-Pacific, Reuters reported.
* BlackRock Inc. appointed Rajat Agrawal managing director of its Asian private credit team in India, Pensions and Investments reported.
* Australia's FlexiGroup Ltd CEO Symon Brewis-Weston resigned, effective Sept. 3.
* Shrikant Tiwari stepped down as CFO of India-based Comfort Commotrade Ltd.
* Xin Chen resigned as CEO of Senmiao Technology Ltd and general manager of the company's operating entity, Sichuan Senmiao Ronglian Technology Co. Ltd., effective July 31.
* Chang Hwa Commercial Bank Ltd. said Ching-Hwa Juan departed his role as a director of the lender, effective Aug. 3.
* India's GIC Housing Finance Ltd. appointed Neera Saxena CEO and managing director.
* Pakistan-based MCB Bank Ltd. named Hammad Khalid its new CFO, effective Aug. 1.
* China Ever Grand Financial Leasing Group Co., Ltd. said Yeung Sau Han Agnes stepped down as a nonexecutive director, effective Aug. 3.
* India's Parnami Credits Ltd appointed Vineet Bakhshi its nonexecutive chairman.
* CL Group (Holdings) Ltd. said Alexis Ventouras retired as a nonexecutive director of the company.
* Vidhan Mittal stepped down as a director of India-based Thacker and Company Ltd.
* India-based Pioneer Investcorp Ltd. appointed Sanjay Kabra CFO, effective Aug. 2.
* Harbin Bank Co. Ltd. appointed Gong Tiemin chief risk officer, with effect from Aug. 2.
* Huishang Bank Corp. Ltd. appointed Zhang Renfu president.
* India's Axon Ventures Ltd. said that Girraj Kishor Agrawal resigned as CEO of the company.
* Abishek Kumar resigned as CFO of India-based Dynamic Portfolio Management & Services Ltd, effective Aug. 2.
* Religare Enterprises Ltd. appointed Sushil Chandra Tripathi a nonexecutive independent director, effective Aug. 1.
* Indian brokerage BLB Ltd. proposed to appoint Chitter Kumar Aggarwal a director to its board.
* Geojit Financial Services Ltd. appointed Mohana Nair an additional independent director and A. Balakrishnan and Satish Menon whole-time directors.
* U.K.-based asset manager Schroders PLC said Greg Cooper will step down as CEO of the company's Australia business at the end of the year.
* Andrew Dell, chief information security officer at National Australia Bank Ltd., will join QBE Insurance Group Ltd. in the same capacity, effective Aug. 15, the Insurance Business Australia reported.