S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes at financial institutions in Europe. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and previously reported stories.
* Barclays PLC appointed Christian de Haaij as vice chairman for Europe, the Financial News reported, citing de Haaij's LinkedIn profile.
De Haaij's previous roles include working at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. as co-head of investment banking for France, Luxembourg and Belgium, the report noted.
* Standard Chartered PLC named David McLinton global head of operations, information and cybersecurity, effective Jan. 6, finews.asia reported, citing a statement of the British lender.
McLinton, whose appointment is subject to regulatory approvals, joins from StanChart from Singtel, where he was head of the company's cybersecurity team for Asia-Pacific.
Principality Building Society
* Principality Building Society appointed COO Iain Mansfield to its board, subject to regulatory approval.
* Cassa Centrale Banca Credito Cooperativo Italiano SpA, which now owns 8.34% in Banca Carige SpA and is destined to see its stake grow in coming years, proposed Leopoldo Scarpa and Vittorio Cianciani Battain as candidates for Carige's new board, Milano Finanza reported.
Cassa Centrale Banca should have one seat on Carige's new board and the interbank deposit fund FITD the remaining nine, Il Sole 24 Ore said.
Českomoravská stavební spořitelna
* Českomoravská stavební spořitelna as appointed Hélène Goessaert as a member of its management board, with the number of board members increasing to four from three with her appointment.
In her new role, Goessaert will be responsible, among other things, for risk management and compliance. Goessaert will continue to work for Českomoravská stavební spořitelna's parent, Československá obchodní banka as, where she serves as chief risk officer.
KBC Group NV is the ultimate parent of both companies.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.