S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin Americanfinancial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed byannouncement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the AAA(col ) long- and F1+(col) short-termnational ratings of FiduciariaBancolombia SA Sociedad Fiduciaria and Valores Bancolombia SA. The outlook is stable for bothcompanies.
* Fitch downgraded Balboa Bank & Trust Corp.'s national ratings,including the long-term one to D(pan) from BBB-(pan) and the short-term one toD(pan) from F3(pan).
* Moody's withdrew all of its ratings on .
* S&P Global Ratings raised its long- and short-term foreign currencysovereign credit ratings on Argentina to B- and B from SD and D, respectively.S&P also affirmed the country's B-/B long- and short-term local currencysovereign credit ratings and its raBBB national scale ratings, with a stableoutlook on the long-term ratings. Argentina's transfer and convertibilityassessment, meanwhile, was affirmed at B-.
* Fitch affirmed the ratings on 11 financial institutions affiliatedwith the Mexican government. The ratings outlook is stable for all of thefinancial institutions.
* S&P lowered its long-term global scale issuer credit ratingon Banco Internacional de CostaRica SA to BB- from BB while affirming the bank's short-term issuercredit rating at B. The outlook on the long-term rating is negative and thebank's stand-alone credit profile remains at "bb." S&P alsoremoved the ratings from CreditWatch with negative implications.
* Fitch lowered Brazil's long-term foreign and local currencyissuer default ratings to BB from BB+. The ratings outlook on the long-termratings remains negative. Fitch also lowered Brazil's country ceiling to BB+from BBB-, and affirmed the short-term foreign currency issuer default ratingat B.
* S&P affirmed Tokio Marine Compania de Seguros SA de CV's global scalefinancial strength rating at A+ and its national scale financial strength andissuer credit ratings at mxAAA. The outlook on all the ratings remains stable.
* S&P affirmed Caribbean Development Bank's long- and short-term issuercredit ratings at AA and A-1+, respectively, with a stable outlook.
* S&P affirmed its long- and short-term sovereign creditratings on the Dominican Republic at BB- and B, respectively, with a stableoutlook. The country's transfer and convertibility assessment remains unchangedat BB+.
* Moody's Latin America Agente de Calificación de Riesgowithdrew all of itsratings on Banco de CorrientesSA.
* Fitch the national scalerating of Bupa ChileSA at A(cl) with a stable outlook.
* S&P raised its national-scale long-term counterparty creditand financial strength ratings to mxAA+ from mxAA and affirmed the mxA-1+short-term rating on QuálitasCompañía de Seguros SA de CV.
S&P Ratings andGlobal Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.