S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* S&P Global Ratings revised its outlook on Russia's PJSC Safmar Financial investments to negative from stable and affirmed the company's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at BB-/B.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at BB-/B. The outlook on the Uzbek bank is stable.
* S&P Global Ratings upgraded Ireland's state-owned National Asset Management Agency's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings to AA-/A-1+ from A+/A-1. The outlook on the asset management company is stable.
* Fitch Ratings placed Italian payments company Nexi SpA's long-term issuer default and senior unsecured debt ratings on Rating Watch Negative and affirmed the ratings at BB. The long-term issuer default rating carried a stable outlook prior to the change. The rating action reflects Fitch's view that once the announced sale of Intesa Sanpaolo SpA's payment systems business to Nexi is complete, Nexi's funds from operations adjusted gross leverage will rise above the agency's negative sensitivity limit.
* Fitch assigned Georgia-based JSC TeraBank long- and short-term issuer default ratings of B+/B, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating. The rating agency also assigned the bank a "b+" viability rating, a support rating of 5 and a support rating floor of No Floor.
* Fitch affirmed the long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of JSC State Savings Bank of Ukraine or Oschadbank, JSC CB PrivatBank, JSB Ukrgasbank and Ukreximbank at B and said the outlook on the ratings is positive. The banks' short-term foreign-currency issuer default ratings were affirmed at B, while their national long-term ratings were affirmed at AA(ukr) with stable outlooks.
Additionally, Fitch upgraded PrivatBank's viability rating to "b" from "b-", affirmed the rating for Oschadbank, Ukrgasbank and Ukreximbank at "b-" and subsequently removed all four banks' viability ratings from Rating Watch Negative. The rating agency also affirmed the four state-owned lenders' 4 support ratings and B support rating floor.
* ACRA upgraded Russia-based JSC Bank DOM.RF's credit rating to A(RU) from BBB(RU) on the back of its standalone creditworthiness assessment improving to "bbb-" from "b+", which reflects a significant increase in the bank's capitalization.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings downgraded the long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings of five Lebanese banks — Bank Audi SAL, Blom Bank SAL, Byblos Bank SAL, Fransabank SAL and Credit Libanais SAL — to SD/SD from C+/C.
* Fitch affirmed the A+ long-term issuer default rating of United Arab Emirates-based HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd. and removed it from Rating Watch Negative, following a similar action on parent HSBC Holdings PLC. The agency also assigned a stable outlook on the rating.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.