S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences companies.
* Verona Pharma PLC named Kathleen Rickard its chief medical officer, effective Feb. 1.
* Incyte Corp. appointed Christiana Stamoulis executive vice president and CFO, effective Feb. 11. Stamoulis is replacing David Gryska, who retired from the company at the end of 2018.
* DBV Technologies S.A. said Chief Medical Officer Lucia Septien-Velez is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. The company named Hugh Sampson, its chief scientific officer since June 2015, as interim chief medical officer.
* AC Immune SA appointed Marie Kosco-Vilbois chief scientific officer, succeeding Andreas Muhs who died in December 2018.
* Biotage AB CEO Torben Jørgensen is stepping down in 2020. Jørgensen, whose employment contract expires April 2020, will continue with his role until a replacement is named by the Swedish life science company.
* Novan Inc. tapped Paula Stafford to be its president and COO, a newly created role in the company.
* Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S promoted Mark Hensley to the role of chief commercial officer.
* Natera Inc. said it named Steve Chapman CEO and Robert Schueren COO, effective Jan. 2 and Jan. 7, respectively.
* Loxo Oncology Inc. said it promoted Nisha Nanda to the chief development officer role. Nanda previously worked as senior vice president of development strategy for Loxo Oncology. Meanwhile, the Stamford, Conn.-based cancer drug developer changed Jacob Van Naarden's title to COO from chief business officer.
* Alimera Sciences Inc. promoted Richard Eiswirth Jr. to CEO from CFO. Eiswirth, who is also the company's president, was added to the board.
* Indian life sciences company Vimta Labs Ltd. named Amit Pathak its CFO.
* Advanced Proteome Therapeutics Corp. founder, Chief Scientific Officer and COO Alexander Krantz died after a short illness. The Boston-based biotechnology initiated a corporate structuring following Krantz's death.
* Golden Leaf Holdings Ltd. said William Simpson is stepping down as the company's CEO and president. The Toronto-based cannabis company appointed William Kulczycki to replace Simpson in his roles.
* OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals Inc. said Brian Barnett is replacing Jonathan Head as the company's CEO. Head assumed the role of chief scientific officer and will remain as OncBioMune's board chairman.