S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Moody's withdrew all of its ratings on Banco BC SA, including the bank's long-term global local currency deposit rating of B3 and long-term national scale local currency deposit rating of Baa1.ar.
* S&P Global Ratings lifted its ratings outlook on Banco Sabadell SA Institucion De Banca Multiple to positive from stable, while affirming the bank's long- and short-term national credit ratings at mxA- and mxA-2, respectively.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the asset manager ratings of Santander Vivienda SA de CV and Santander Consumo SA de CV at AAFC1(mex) and AAFC2+(mex), respectively.
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term national scale ratings of China Construction Bank, Agencia En Chile at AAA(cl) and N1+(cl), respectively, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed Grupo Profuturo SAB De CV's AAA(mex) long- and F1+(mex) short-term national counterparty ratings and revised the outlook of the long-term rating to stable from negative.
* S&P affirmed the mxAAA long-term national ratings of ACE Seguros SA and ABA Seguros SA de CV.
* S&P placed Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Chile SA's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of BBB+ and A-2 on CreditWatch developing.
* Fitch took actions on the ratings of eight small and medium-sized Brazilian banks, including Banco Triângulo SA, Banco Rendimento SA, BR Partners Banco de Investimento SA, Banco Inter SA, Banco Pine SA, Banco BS2 SA, Banco Fator SA and Banco BMG SA.
* S&P affirmed American Express Bank (México) SA Institución de Banca Múltiple's long- and short-term national scale ratings at mxAAA and mxA-1+, respectively, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the national scale ratings of Aseguradora Patrimonial Vida SA at BBB-(mex).
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term national scale ratings of HSBC Bank (Chile) at AAA(cl) and N1+(cl), respectively.
* S&P affirmed Global Bank Corp.'s long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at BBB- and A-3, respectively.
* DBRS lowered Nacional Financiera SNC's global scale long-term issuer and senior debt local currency ratings to BBB (high) from A (low), with a stable trend.
* Fitch affirmed the national ratings of MAPFRE Seguros Generales de Colombia SA and Mapfre Colombia Vida Seguros SA at AA(col) and AA-(col), respectively.
* Fitch maintained Banco de Costa Rica and Banco Nacional de Costa Rica's BB long- and B short-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings, as well as their AA+(cri) long- and F1+(cri) short-term national scale ratings.
* Moody's affirmed Banco BTG Pactual SA's long-term global foreign currency deposit rating at Ba3, short-term global local and foreign currency deposit rating at NP, and short-term national scale deposit rating at BR-1. It also placed almost all of the bank's long-term global scale ratings on review for upgrade.
* Moody's upgraded Argentina's local and foreign currency issuer and senior unsecured ratings to B2 from B3, with a stable outlook.
* S&P affirmed Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional SA's BBB long-term issuer credit rating with a negative outlook.
* S&P affirmed its long- and short-term national ratings on Banco Finterra SA Institución de Banca Múltiple at mxBBB and mxA-3, respectively, with a stable outlook.
* DBRS downgraded Mexico's long-term local currency issuer rating to BBB (high) from A (low), with a stable trend. Brazil's long-term local currency issuer rating was downgraded to BB from BB (high), with a negative trend, while Colombia's long-term local currency issuer rating was lowered to BBB from BBB (high), with a stable trend.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.