trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/2Jqwdj8rBq-lKJFE_jARkA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Allianz, Alpha form JV to acquire interest in €1B office property in Beijing

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Allianz, Alpha form JV to acquire interest in €1B office property in Beijing

A joint venture between Allianz Real Estate and Alpha Investment Partners Ltd.-managed Alpha Asia Macro Trends Fund III acquired an 85% interest in an office building in Beijing that is valued at roughly €1 billion.

The purchase of the stake in Ronsin Technology Center is expected to complete in the fourth quarter.

Allianz holds 62% of the joint venture and the Alpha fund owns the remaining 38%.

Located above the Laiguangying subway station in the Wangjing sub-district, the international grade A complex comprises six office towers and two retail podiums, with a total leasable area of about 131,000 square meter. Its current occupancy rate is 70%.

Alpha Investments is the private fund management arm of Keppel Capital Pte. Ltd.