S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco Santander (Brasil) SA said Felipe Pires Guerra de Carvalho resigned as an officer on the bank's executive board.
* Banco RCI Brasil SA's board named Jean-Philippe Jacques Maurice Vallée to be its new chairman, replacing Géraud Henri Louis Lecerf.
* Banco BTG Pactual SA said Eduardo Henrique de Mello Motta Loyo, currently the bank's executive director, will be appointed as a member of the board of directors at the company's next annual general meeting.
* Penta Vida Compañía de Seguros de Vida SA said it appointed Fernando Cambara Lodigiani and Carlos Delano Mendez as new directors.
* Ohio National Seguros de Vida SA appointed Carlos Fernando da Costa Almeida de Paiva Nascimento as a director.
* BMC Bolsa Mercantil de Colombia SA said Gustavo Gaviria Ángel resigned as a member of the the company's board.
* Chile's government appointed Arturo Tagle Quiroz president and chairman of state-run Banco del Estado de Chile, replacing Enrique Marshall Rivera. Tagle Quiroz resigned as general manager of Sociedad Matriz del Banco de Chile SA and as a director at Compañía de Seguros Confuturo SA
* Banco Pine SA said Ulisses Marcio Alcantarilla resigned as vice president.
* Joaquín Cortez Huerta resigned as a director and board chairman of Chilean insurers Inversiones Confuturo SA and Compañía de Seguros Confuturo SA.
* Sagicor Bank Jamaica Ltd. said Sabrina Cooper, its vice president of retail banking, transferred to the role of vice president for payments, while Michael Willacy, the vice president for corporate and commercial banking, moved to a new role as vice president for corporate retail and SME banking.
* Fondo MIVIVIENDA SA approved the reappointment of Rodolfo Javier Chávez Abanto as its general manager.
* Itaú Chile Compañía de Seguros de Vida SA said commercial manager Félix Grohnert Pérez left the company.
* Germany's Deutsche Bank AG appointed Maite Leite president of its Brazilian operations, replacing Renato Grelle.
* Chile's government named Joaquín Cortez the new head of the country's financial markets commission, CMF, replacing Carlos Pavez.
* Banco de San Juan SA said Francisco Alcoba resigned as a director, while Ruperto Eduardo Godoy was appointed as a new director.