trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/1s7Ra6gO6UxyUkiunqnFOg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Yunfeng Financial Group unit to acquire additional 9.8% of YF Life Insurance

Street Talk - Ep. 64: Coronavirus jumpstarts digital adoption

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 63: Deal talks continue amid bank M&A freeze, setting up for strong Q4

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 62: 'Brutal' outlook for oil demand offers banks in oil patch no relief

Amid Q1 APAC Fintech Funding Slump, Payment Companies Drove Investments


Yunfeng Financial Group unit to acquire additional 9.8% of YF Life Insurance

Yunfeng Financial International Holdings Ltd. agreed to acquire the entire issued share capital of YUVAN Ltd., a holding company whose sole significant asset is a 9.8% stake in YF Life Insurance International Ltd.

YF Life International is the former MassMutual Asia, which Yunfeng Financial Group Ltd. acquired in 2018. At the time, it purchased 60% of the company, with 40% held by seven other shareholders, including Meyu International-owned YUVAN.

The consideration for YUVAN is HK$1.56 billion, payable in cash at completion. The consideration will be funded by a shareholder loan from Key Imagination Ltd., an indirect shareholder of Yunfeng Financial Group.

The acquisition will increase Yunfeng Financial's stake in YF Life to 69.8%, with the remaining 30.2% held by six other co-investors. Meyu International will assign to Yunfeng Financial International Holdings a shareholder loan of HK$1.56 billion owed by YUVAN to Meyu International.

The deal has satisfied all conditions for its approval, and the parties intend to complete it as soon as possible.