trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/1OuhtGvWpwrstLqErErZSw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

Abu Dhabi Financial Group completes merger with Shuaa Capital

Street Talk Episode 56 - Latest bank MOE shows even the strong need scale to thrive

South State CenterState MOE Shows Even The Strong Need Scale To Thrive

Talking Bank Stocks, Playing The M&A Trade With Longtime Investor

Report: Kashkari Says Fed In Holding Pattern But Rate Cut Still Possible


Abu Dhabi Financial Group completes merger with Shuaa Capital

Abu Dhabi Financial Group completed its merger with Dubai-based Shuaa Capital PSC, according to an Aug. 4 joint statement.

Shuaa Capital increased its authorized capital to 2.54 billion United Arab Emirates dirhams from 1.07 billion dirhams due to issuing 1,470,720,000 new shares to Abu Dhabi Capital Management, Abu Dhabi Financial Group's parent.

The newly issued shares are subject to a 12-month lockup period to demonstrate the investor's commitment to the deal.

Shuaa now owns 48% of the new combined entity with $12.8 billion in AUM, while Abu Dhabi Financial Group owns the remaining 52%.