S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive management, board and regulatory changes in the energy industry. The moves are listed by sector in reverse chronological order.
* CenterPoint Energy Inc. announced that Tracy Bridge will retire as executive vice president and president of its electric division Feb. 14, 2020. Kenneth Mercado, senior vice president and chief integration officer, will lead CenterPoint Energy's Texas electric operations.
* Alliant Energy Corp. said Dec. 13 that Michael Garcia will the join the boards of the company and subsidiaries Interstate Power & Light Co. and Wisconsin Power and Light Co., effective Jan. 1, 2020.
* Baltimore Gas and Electric Co. on Dec. 12 named Sandy I-ru Grace as vice president of governmental and external affairs. Grace replaces Valencia McClure, who will retire this month.
* John Brace was named the chair of Northland Power Inc.'s board, effective immediately. Brace replaces James Temerty, who will continue to serve as a director of the company.
* Former Emera Inc. CEO Chris Huskilson was appointed to Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.'s board, effective Jan. 1, 2020.
* Derrick Dickins was named Pepco Holdings LLC's senior vice president of customer operations and chief customer officer, effective Jan. 1, 2020.
* Scott Seu was named as president and CEO of Hawaiian Electric Co. Inc., effective in the first quarter of 2020.
* PECO Energy Co. announced that Funmi Williamson will join the company in the new role of senior vice president of customer operations and chief customer officer, effective Jan. 1, 2020, according to a Dec. 10 release.
* American Water Works Co. Inc. said Dec. 10 that Susan Story will step down as president and CEO in 2020. Story will be succeeded by COO Walter Lynch, effective April 1, 2020.
* Broadwind Energy Inc. on Dec. 9 named Eric Blashford as CEO and president, effective March 1, 2020. Blashford succeeds Stephanie Kushner, who will step down from the position but will continue to serve on the company's board. Blashford will also serve on Broadwind Energy's board.
* First Solar Inc. named Caroline Stockdale as chief human resources officer, according to a Dec. 9 release. Stockdale replaces Chris Bueter, who will continue in an advisory role until his retirement April 1, 2020.
Oil and gas utility/midstream
* Noble Energy Inc. named Martha Wyrsch as a member of its board, effective Dec. 11, according to a Dec. 12 release.
* Continental Resources Inc. on Dec. 11 announced that founder Harold Hamm will step down as CEO and will become executive chairman, effective Jan. 1, 2020. William Berry was appointed as CEO, while company President Jack Stark will take on the additional role of COO.
* Timothy Sullivan on Dec. 4 informed Apache Corp. of his intention to retire as executive vice president of operations support, according to a Dec. 10 securities filing. In addition, on Dec. 9, Grady Ables informed the company of his intention to retire as senior region vice president North Sea and Egypt. The retirements are expected to be effective in the second quarter of 2020.
* Cenovus Energy Inc. said in a Dec. 10 release that executive vice president of upstream Drew Zieglgansberger will become the company's executive vice president of strategy and corporate development. Cenovus' senior vice president of strategy and corporate development, Kam Sandhar, will remain on its executive team and become senior vice president of Deep Basin. Following Zieglgansberger's move, Norrie Ramsay will take over as executive vice president of upstream.
* Oilfield services giant Schlumberger Ltd. announced Dec. 10 that CFO and Executive Vice President Simon Ayat will resign, effective Jan. 22, 2020, but will remain a senior strategic adviser to the CEO for two years. Stephane Biguet will replace Ayat as CFO and executive vice president.
* Reveal Energy Services Inc. on Dec. 10 appointed the former CEO of EQT Corp., Steven Schlotterbeck, as the chairman of the board.
* Ironwood Midstream Energy Partners II LLC named Danny Rea as its chief commercial officer and a board member. Rea was the former executive vice president and COO of Twin Eagle Gardendale Pipeline LLC.
* Derek Reiners was appointed to the board of NGL Energy Partners LP's general partner, NGL Energy Holdings LLC, effective immediately.
* Due to changes in working arrangements, China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. announced that CFO Wang Dehua resigned, effective Dec. 9. Executive board director and Senior Vice President Liu Zhongyun tendered his resignation on the same day.
* Tullow Oil PLC Dec. 9 said Dec. 9 that CEO Paul McDade and exploration director Angus McCoss resigned from its board, effective immediately. Dorothy Thompson was appointed executive chair on a temporary basis, while executive vice president of East Africa and nonoperated Mark MacFarlane was appointed as COO in a nonboard role.
* Steve Lindsey was named executive vice president and COO of Spire Inc., effective Jan. 1, 2020.