This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Newport Capital Partners bought the Edens Plaza Shopping Center at 3232 Lake Ave. in Wilmette, Ill., for $72.0 million from a joint venture between 11 East Partners and Draper & Kramer, with plans to build a new medical center, The Real Deal reported.
* Turnbridge Equities acquired an approximately 10-acre industrial development site at 980 E. 149th St. in Port Morris in the Bronx, N.Y., for $56.2 million, Crain's New York Business reported.
* Leo Capital Holdings LLC purchased a 127,000-square-foot office building at 500 Davis St. in Evanston, Ill., for about $32.4 million from The Family Office, The Real Deal reported, citing property records.
* Armada Hoffler Properties Inc. sold a new, 220,000-square-foot built-to-suit distribution facility in Richmond, Va., for $25.9 million.
* Urban Renaissance Group LLC and Gaw Capital USA acquired the 10-story, 100,000-square-foot Gladys McCoy building at 426 SW Harvey Milk St. in Portland, Ore., for $9.9 million from Multnomah County, the Puget Sound Business Journal reported.
* Malachite Services LLC acquired an 8,730-square-foot retail building in Queens, N.Y., from LDG Associates LLC for $7.0 million, with development potential of 35,000 square feet, Commercial Property Executive reported.
Prologis sells 6 Washington warehouses for $99M
CIM Group lands $123M loan for Chicago office building purchase
Icon Realty to sell 104-unit NYC condominium project for $714M
McSam Hotel sells NYC development site for $113M
Mack-Cali Realty sells NY industrial park for $70M