trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/-nLmdnTEUl8nk_M8eIsQ5Q2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

China Fortune Land to sell Beijing property project to Ping An for 5.83B yuan

Part Two IFRS 9 Blog Series: The Need to Upgrade Analytical Tools

2018 US Property Casualty Insurance Market Report

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Fintech

Fintech Funding Flows To Insurtech In February


China Fortune Land to sell Beijing property project to Ping An for 5.83B yuan

China Fortune Land Development Co. Ltd. agreed to sell its wholly owned subsidiary Beijing Wusheng Technology Co. Ltd., which owns a Beijing commercial property project, to Ping An Life Insurance Co. of China Ltd. for 5.83 billion Chinese yuan.

Under the agreement, Ping An Life will secure a vacant commercial site of 21,103 square meters in the Lize financial business district in Beijing and need to appoint China Fortune Land's subsidiaries to construct and manage the project. China Fortune Land has promised that the post-development expenses will not exceed 1.53 billion yuan.

Ping An Life will pay around 5.39 billion yuan in cash and take on another 442 million in debts. Of the cash payments, 80% will be paid within five days after the State Administration for Market Regulation approves the deal. The remaining 20% will be paid in two phases after the transaction completes.

The deal is part of China Fortune Land's efforts to shift towards an asset-light property developer, the company said.

Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd.'s subsidiary Ping An Asset Management Co. Ltd. increased its stake in the Chinese developer to 25.25% from 19.7% in February, which made it the developer's second largest shareholder.

As of Aug. 16, US$1 was equivalent to 7.04 Chinese yuan.