S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Kimihiko Matsuno as deputy CEO of retail and middle market, effective June 1.
* Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd. - Bangladesh appointed Mahbub ur Rahman as CEO, effective April 5, Dhaka Tribune reported.
* Australia's Mejority Capital Ltd. said Nonexecutive Chairman Wong Soon Woei has died.
* Thailand-based Srisawad Corp. PCL said Doungchai Kaewbootta was appointed managing director, effective April 1.
* Singapore's DBS Group Holdings Ltd. appointed Punita Lal and Lim Weng Kin Anthony nonexecutive independent directors on its board, effective April 1.
* IndusInd Bank Ltd. appointed Sumant Kathpalia its new managing director and CEO, effective March 24.
* National Australia Bank Ltd. said Anthony Healy will resign as chief customer officer for business and private banking.
* Roan Holdings Group Co. Ltd., formerly China Lending Corp., named Jianfeng Yin an independent director and Shuangping Feng a director for a period of one year.
* Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. appointed Mark Henderson CEO of its unit MUFG Securities Asia Ltd., effective March 20.
* Andrew Harmos will retire as a director on the boards of AMP Ltd. and its unit AMP Bank Ltd.
* India's Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd. appointed Umang Bedi an additional independent director on its board, effective April 1.
* The Reserve Bank of India appointed R. Gandhi and Ananth Narayan Gopalakrishnan additional directors on the board of Yes Bank Ltd. for two-year terms, effective March 26.
* Shinhan Investment Corp. CEO Kim Byung-cheol resigned over the company's involvement in misselling Lime Asset Management's funds and derivatives to investors, The Korea Herald reported.
* Australia's iQ3Corp Ltd. appointed George Syrmalis as chairman and director.
* Bank of Tianjin Co. Ltd. appointed Dong Guangpei and Wang Shunlong nonexecutive directors on its board.
* NSX Ltd. appointed Tim Hart as chairman of its board.
* India's SSPN Finance Ltd. said Shweta Singh resigned as an additional director on its board.
* Huarong Xiangjiang Bank Corp. Ltd. said Zhang Yonghong stepped down as chairman and director of the company.
* The Indian government named Ajay Khurana as executive director of Bank of Baroda, while Krishnan S. was appointed executive director of Canara Bank.
* The board of CITIC Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Wang Shuhui a nonexecutive director on its board.