LCD/S&P Global Market Intelligence’s webinar detailing the First-Quarter 2018 High Yield Markets is now available to view, on-demand.
This complimentary presentation features analysis from Marty Fridson of LCD and Lehmann, Livian, Fridson Advisors, along with John Atkins, Luke Millar, and Ruth Yang of LCD.
In this quarter’s presentation:
- Treasury yields rise while high yield sinks
- High yield upholds hybrid reputation
- High yield returns favor shorter maturities
- Better-rated credits underperform
- High yield outperforms vs better-quality comps
- In the red: a look at industry returns
- US high yield volume, pricing
- Europe high yield volume, LBO activity
- Spreads, Europe vs US
LCD presents these high yield market updates each quarter.
The charts used in the presentation are available for download.
LCD comps is an offering of S&P Global Market Intelligence. LCD’s subscription site offers complete news, analysis and data covering the global leveraged loan and high yield bond markets. You can learn more about LCD here.