S&P Global is pleased to present its 2018 U.S. Leveraged Finance Conferencein Midtown Manhattan on April 26, featuring senior analysts from S&P and eminent market players.
The complimentary, half-day event will detail:
- The state of the loan and credit markets (including tax law implications and industry focus)
- A credit outlook for the leveraged finance market
- Weaker deal terms, and their potential impact on recoveries
- Challenges for CLO managers: Contracting spreads and deteriorating credits
- Opportunities in the middle market and in Europe
A partial list of speakers/panelists:
- Prof. Ed Altman, NYU Salomon Center (keynote)
- Randy Schwimmer, Churchill Asset Management, and The Lead Left
- Meredith Coffey, LSTA
- Jonathan Insull, Crescent Capital Group
- Martin Fridson, Lehmann Livian Fridson Advisors
- Ruth Yang, LCD/S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Joe Rotondo, Invesco Ltd.
- John Popp, Credit Suisse Asset Management
- Steve Alexander, Ivy Hill Asset Management
- Andrew Park, LCD/S&P Global Market Intelligence
2018 S&P Global U.S. Leveraged Finance Conference
April 26, 8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. (including breakfast/lunch)
Convene Midtown – 780 3rd Ave (48th/49th)
New York, NY 10017
LCD comps is an offering of S&P Global Market Intelligence. LCD’s subscription site offers complete news, analysis and data covering the global leveraged loan and high yield bond markets. You can learn more about LCD here.