Implementing digital infrastructure, strategies and frameworks have never been so important for banks. In order to comply with regulations and become digitally resilient, there is a need to implement new tools and systems – but with technology advancing at such a pace, deciding where to start can be a challenge. Join us for the second part of our Tech in Banking series as we discuss:
- The shift to mobile and digital banking: Uncovering regional and cultural differences
- The risks and opportunities of outsourcing critical services and infrastructure
- The rise of banking and software as a service – winners & losers
- The impact of COVID-19 on Tech – The acceleration of digital, platform and experiences
- Regulation: Adopting a digital approach to modelling
Short on time? Download the key takeaways from the webinar here.