While the insurance industry reacted rapidly to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the next steps remain unclear as it slowly begins to adjust to a post-COVID world. New challenges are emerging in how to grow premiums, allocate assets, and underwrite new business, all the while companies still have to manage their existing business.
Join us for a complimentary webinar with perspectives from S&P Dow Jones Indices, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Ratings in which our experts will dive into trends facing the insurance industry.
This discussion will explore the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent government stimulus efforts on:
- Specific lines of insurance business, as well as the industry more broadly;
- The credit outlook for the industry;
- Insurance business operations;
- General account investments; and
- Underwriting and distribution