Traditional banks continue to partner with — and sometimes acquire — financial technology companies, in order to capture access to financial innovation, alongside internal tech initiatives. As banks shrink “bricks and mortar” branch networks, digital and mobile channels have become crucial touchpoints in the retail customer relationship. Banks are turning to fintechs with expertise in KYC, AML, digital journeys, and other areas to help them onboard and serve customers securely and smoothly. Traditional banks are also working with fintech partners to implement next generation technologies such as distributed ledgers (blockchain) and AI.
Join us for a topical discussion on how fintech is reshaping the banking industry.
During this webinar we will:
- Discuss the evolution of bank-fintech partnerships, how banks are bringing in expertise and technology from fintechs, and the factors that can make or break a successful partnership.
- Explore the latest data that sheds light on bank-fintech tie-ups and tech investment.
- Discuss how embedded finance is reshaping the distribution model for financial services and the competitive threat it presents for incumbent financial institutions.
- Ask whether banks are in a better financial position to invest in upgrading their technology due to the recent boost in profits from rising interest rates.
- Explore the use of blockchain technology and artificial intelligence and how this is improving digital payments.
- Assess how far banks have to go to innovate and upgrade their tech stacks.