Today, many corporations and companies face challenges when measuring their climate impact and carbon footprint. In the next webinar in our Demystifying Sustainability series, hear from a major consumer goods manufacturer that made considerable strides towards concrete climate goals and full TCFD alignment – powered by a comprehensive suite of data and analytics solutions.
The sustainability team from the leading global producer of reclining furniture and second largest US manufacturer-distributor of residential furniture, La-Z-Boy Inc., will discuss:
- Driving company-wide change towards sustainability goals via TCFD reporting
- Communicating metrics, action, and results to key stakeholders and investors
- How to scope out first-year GHG emissions for Scope 1,2 and 3
- Conducting a review of physical risks and policy assessments for transition risk
- The road ahead for future climate-related goals and implementation
Reduce complexity as you start on your sustainability journey. Register for our webinar today.