Join us for a complimentary virtual forum that will look at the transformation of the Greater Bay Area (GBA) into a technology & innovation hub and how the integration has presented opportunities for the area, as well as the risks and challenges it faces.
Dr. Shaun Roache, Chief Economist for Asia Pacific at S&P Global Ratings will open the session with a keynote address. This will be followed by three lively panel discussions with a line-up of top speakers from the region sharing perspectives on banking, investment and industry.
- Banking: Hear about any increases in cross-border deals as a result of more foreign capital flowing into China, plus increased investor interest in non-China supply chain assets and what Hong Kong should do to take steps to capture these opportunities.
- Investment: Learn how COVID-19 has changed the thinking about investments, and how Hong Kong can maintain its position as an important venue for IPOs and fund raising globally.
- Industry: Better understand the opportunities and challenges for family-owned business given the talk about the Greater Bay Area and Hong Kong, and the major challenges these businesses face as they move into technology.
Click here to view detailed agenda.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear from Asian business leaders* from:
- Dory Network Technology
- Hong Kong My Home
- JPMorgan Chase & Co
- OC&C Strategy Consultants
- Olympus Capital
- Permira Advisers
- Polybrands International Limited
- Qiming Venture Partners
- Rothschild & Co
- Sun Hung Kai Properties & Family Office
- The Bank of East Asia
*All presentations will be delivered in English.
Click here to view speakers’ biographies.
This highly attended annual event is free of charge. Be sure to register early to secure your online seat.