The World Economic Forum’s 2020 Global Risks Report demands immediate, collective action to tackle climate change – which is striking harder and more rapidly than expected.
Our analytics reveal heatwaves, wildfires, water stress, hurricanes and droughts present high risk to over 40% of the world’s largest companies, while up to 23% of company profits are at risk from regional carbon pricing policies to minimize climate change impacts.
Join S&P Global specialists and industry practitioners to explore the implications for company operations and investor portfolios through live data visualisations – and discover practical insights to accelerate your progress on climate risk, including:
- How are physical and transitional climate risks changing across regions and through time?
- In what ways could global energy markets power up sustainability?
- How is media coverage of climate change evolving?
- What does an accelerated climate strategy look like for different market participants?
- What’s needed to accelerate progress on global climate goals?