Are you missing product change notices? Quickly identify, analyze and resolve component events.
Today’s engineering and manufacturing environments demand rapid notification of product change (PCN), product discontinuance (PDN), and end of life notices (EOL) from component manufacturers in order to maintain a healthy supply chain. Accuris PCN Intelligence provides access to critical manufacturer notices delivered to your desktop daily for parts in your company Approved Vendor Parts List (AVL). Users can quickly triage critical notices from manufacturers to assess their impacts and prioritize any required resolutions.
In today’s rapidly changing supply chain environment it can be difficult to keep up with changes to electronic and electro-mechanical components used in your products. Companies typically have incomplete information on the components they use including partial part numbers and older manufacturer names. PCN Intelligence meets component management challenges head-on by continuous monitoring of your AVL, delivery of a daily summary of manufacturer-published notices potentially impacting parts on your AVL, and the ability to quickly identify high impact notifications so that you can maintain a healthy supply chain.
PCN Intelligence delivers:
- Tracking of 2 billion parts
- An average of 15.1 EOLs per day
- An average of 40.2 PCNs per day
So you can:
- Mitigate product design, production and maintenance risks early
- Accommodate shorter design cycles, complex designs and heavier workloads
- Avoid manufacturing shutdowns, product redesigns and surplus inventory
- Manage compliance, obsolescence and counterfeit issues
- Determine relevance and potential impact of notices faster
- Prioritize and accelerate resolution processes