Ensure optimal product design, performance, safety and compliance.
Drawing upon a legacy of more than 70 years, the Engineering Sciences Data Unit (ESDU) provides reliable validated engineering design data, methods and software to engineers and designers.
ESDU offers 1,500+ design guides, many including software, through flexible subscriptions. Sixteen dedicated committees, made up of 230+ global industry, academic and government experts, validate the technical content in each ESDU series, resulting in a unique, unsurpassed engineering knowledge base. Many ESDU guides contain unpublished information – available only through ESDU.
Engineering and academic professionals use ESDU to:
- Improve designs, ensure quality, aid compliance
- Complement in-house design manuals, codes, standards, and analysis tools
- Solve technical problems faster and develop innovative solutions
- Shorten certification cycles with prior ESDU recognition from major global aviation authorities
- Bring better products to market faster and reduce costs