Identifying the people, technologies and business models to drive changes in the S&P Global ecosystem.
The goal of S&P Global Ventures is to identify the people, technologies and business models that are driving changes in the S&P Global ecosystem, and to invest in key areas of interest for strategic exploration.
Partners We Are Looking For
- Passionate entrepreneurs who target a customer pain point with a novel approach and proprietary, differentiated capabilities.
- Early-stage companies with well-defined products and target customers that overlap or are adjacent to our own (asset managers, investment and commercial banks, insurers, corporates, exchanges, traders and issuers).
How We Work With Our Partners
- Engage with S&P Global division(s) to explore collaboration opportunities.
- Provide deep domain expertise to support our partners in achieving their vision.
- Provide access to our data and/or commercial capabilities depending on the relationship.
- Explore follow-on investments to help them grow and scale.
Our Current Partners
Provider of next-generation analytics, machine learning and data visualization systems for Wall Street’s premier Global banks and investment institutions; investment and business partnership in 2017 evolved to an acquisition that closed in April 2018.
Bond information network that harnesses data to improve financial trading decisions via greater transparency and artificial intelligence-powered trade facilitation.
Analytics-as-a-service company that leverages its experience with a unique form of satellite imagery (Synthetic Aperture Radar, or SAR).
A collaboration of industry leaders and experts focused on improving the way commodities are produced, managed and traded.
Technology innovator at the intersection of global business and government that provides advanced, data-driven Issues Management solutions.
Joining S&P Global was a clear strategic choice for us because of their incredible breadth, depth of data and international reach.
Founder and CTO, Panjiva