This report combines S&P Global Market Intelligence's most crucial data, analytics and default models to provide actionable ideas around sovereign and regional trends, industry shifts, changes in creditworthiness of some of the biggest movers and shakers in the market, and post-mortems on recent defaults. The aim is to provide you with a robust view of what is happening in the world of credit, from macro level observations down to company level analysis.
- Market-perceived global credit quality increases one notch to ‘bbb+’
- Energy, despite strides, remains the riskiest global sector with significant fundamental deterioration
- Oil & Gas dominates the top 10 defaulters in Q3
- Downgrades continue to outpace upgrades, with further risk of deterioration
- Default Spotlight: Atlas Resource Partners L.P.